IETF Trust Minutes since August 2011

2012-05-03 05:49:15
Dear IETF Trust,

The IETF Trust reported during the IETF83 meeting that the "Minutes are complete except for the meeting held this morning". I don't see any minutes published since August 2011. Could these minutes be published in a timely manner?

It was also mentioned the subpoenas would be published as they come in. Where can I find them?

Does the amount of US$600 cover the storage cost of the "blue sheets"? Can the IETF Trust review the second paragraph of the message at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg73049.html and provide feedback to the IETF Community?

Regards,
-sm