Re: RFC 2119 terms, ALL CAPS vs lower case

2012-05-16 16:55:46
+1

and for the current thread, case is format...

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter(_at_)stpeter(_dot_)im> wrote:

On 5/16/12 12:26 PM, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

And of course if we had a slightly richer publication format we could

use, oh, say, underline, bold, italics and maybe even a special font
for normative terms, but I guess I am dreaming decades ahead...

Although I too dream the impossible dream, I would prefer not to trust
in formatting to enforce the semantic distinction in this instance.

Peter

/d
--
 Dave Crocker