Re: RFC 2119 terms, ALL CAPS vs lower case

2012-05-20 14:43:32
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:06:25AM -0400,
 Simon Perreault <simon(_dot_)perreault(_at_)viagenie(_dot_)ca> wrote
 a message of 12 lines which said:

One dreams of a period in which precision and elegance were not
mutually exclusive properties.

You mean when French was the dominant language?

Nice troll. Let me amend it: we now have languages which were
conceived for writing precisely what you mean (not too much ambiguity,
not too little). Lojban <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lojban> is the
best known. I do not expect IETF to adopt it for RFCs (despite the
imperfections of English) but I regret it. This would give me the push
I need to really learn Lojban.