Re: RFC 2119 terms, ALL CAPS vs lower case

2012-05-20 17:45:08

On May 20, 2012, at 11:36 PM, Marc Petit-Huguenin wrote:

On 05/20/2012 12:41 PM, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:06:25AM -0400, Simon Perreault
<simon(_dot_)perreault(_at_)viagenie(_dot_)ca> wrote a message of 12 lines
which said:

One dreams of a period in which precision and elegance were not
mutually exclusive properties.

You mean when French was the dominant language?

Nice troll. Let me amend it: we now have languages which were conceived for
writing precisely what you mean (not too much ambiguity, not too little).
Lojban <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lojban> is the best known. I do not
expect IETF to adopt it for RFCs (despite the imperfections of English) but
I regret it. This would give me the push I need to really learn Lojban.

Su'i pa

la lojban satci .ije la lojban na'e nolmle