Re: Making the Tao a web page

2012-06-04 10:26:30
Hi

I agree with you, and would add we need the web and RFC so that we get
things right. However, to make quick progress in RFC is not to wait
for discussions to end, but to open a restricted period/window for
discussion which MUST end some date and make the changes/updates, then
take the final consensus,

Best regards
AB