Re: [manet] Defining subnet models used by our protocols

2012-06-04 10:27:07
Hi Abdullalam,

I think basing a routing protocol (like those in MANET and also ROLL) on
some standard definition of subnets is:
1)  not needed in my experience with virtually every deployment scenario I
have seen
2)  conflates the network topology with the pratical issue of providing
peer to peer route discovery and establishment

Don

On 6/4/12 12:17 AM, "Abdussalam Baryun" <abdussalambaryun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>