Host needed for Berlin meeting in July 2013

2012-06-10 09:15:28
In July 2013, the IETF will hold a meeting in Berlin.  We are a only little
over a year away from that meeting, and we do not yet have a host.

We have had some conversations with potentially interested parties, we do not
at this point have a host for the meeting.  We want sign up a host as soon as
possible.  As you know Drew Dvorshak <dvorshak(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org> coordinates
hosting and sponsorship.  As usual, Drew will be in Vancouver all week, and he
will be available for meetings and conversations.  Please consider the value
that hosting, co-hosting, or sponsoring the first IETF meeting in Berlin.  Feel
free to contact Drew now to set up time to speak in Vancouver about various
opportunities, benefits, and other details.

Your organization's support of our meetings is very important, and we
appreciate your consideration.

Russ