Re: registries and designated experts

2012-06-12 19:29:32
(1) When a document specifies "Expert Review" for a registry, it
should be required to spell out the criteria the Expert is supposed to
use, at least to the degree that isn't obvious.  If it doesn't, that
should be grounds for "DISCUSS until fixed".

given our reknown abilities to predict and understand the future, this
is going to work out really well. </dripping sarcasm>

of course, any known non-obvious gotchas are worth passing along.  but
if they are non-obvious to the expert, then i suspect they will also
have been non-obvious to the doc author(s).

there may be a reason we have not automated this.

randy