RE: Change in I-D announcement format

2012-06-13 02:59:21
This line is not too hot either:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/submission.filename }}-01

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Brian E Carpenter
Sent: 13 June 2012 10:48
To: IETF discussion list
Subject: Change in I-D announcement format

Did I miss an announcement of the change in format of I-D announcement messages?

There's no longer a URL for the standard .txt format. That's mildly annoying
for me (extra time and extra mouse clicks) and must be a nuisance for anyone
who processes these messages automatically.

At least, I would have expected a warning message about the change.

--
Regards
   Brian Carpenter

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.