Re: [IETF] Re: New Non-WG Mailing List: IETF-822

2012-06-14 16:55:33

On Jun 14, 2012, at 5:44 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

On 6/14/12 3:37 PM, IETF Secretariat wrote:

List address: ietf-822(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

Is no one thinking ahead to the 822nd meeting of the IETF in the year
2258?!?

Who cares about that? I think that it is *vital* that we discuss RFC 85 and
fully explore all of the implications therein.

For example, *where* at the Illini Union will it be? What do we do if Phyllis
doesn't reply in time? Who will bring the bluesheets?  How do I get from the
airport to the Illini Union? And who fixes the clock in my room if the
chambermaid doesn't?

I therefore propose that we create a ietf-822(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org list to fully
(and finally) get to the bottom of these important questions, once and for all….

/psa

---
Schizophrenia beats being alone.