Re: Last Call: <draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02.txt> (Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page) to Informational RFC

2012-07-05 22:23:30
I think my point was missed. Section 2 says:

All published versions will be archived using URLs of the form <http://www.ietf.org/tao-YYYYMMDD.html>.

My question is: Where is there a list of all of the tao version files? How would one be able to find out the name of the previous version so they could do a diff and see what has changed? How can I see a history of the files?

Here is a suggested addition to section 2:

Each version of the Tao will also have a link to a history page of all versions.

Or something like that. The mechanics what that page looks like can be determined later -- it doesn't really matter right now, nor does it matter right now what the address is.

    Tony Hansen