Re: Proposed IETF 95 Date Change

2012-07-20 20:08:24
On Jul 20, 2012, at 9:06 AM, IETF Administrative Director wrote:

The IAOC is proposing IETF 95 be rescheduled for 20 - 25 March 2016 and would
like
feedback on those dates before making a decision.  Comments appreciated to
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
by 6 August 2012.

As much as I would love to see lots of people in their easter bonnets at the
meet-and-greet, I think the move is a good one.

As for the Ramadan issue: we've had IETF meetings during Jewish holidays a few
times, and folks dealt with it as best they can. If there are some
accommodations that can be made at any IETF meeting for different holidays of
major religions, I would bet that IETF Secretariat would be glad to hear them.

--Paul Hoffman