Re: Proposed IETF 95 Date Change

2012-07-21 03:05:45
On Sat, 2012-07-21 at 01:30 +0000, Fred Baker (fred) wrote:

On Jul 20, 2012, at 6:08 PM, Paul Hoffman wrote:

As for the Ramadan issue: we've had IETF meetings during Jewish holidays a
few times, and folks dealt with it as best they can. If there are some
accommodations that can be made at any IETF meeting for different holidays
of major religions, I would bet that IETF Secretariat would be glad to hear
them.

It comes down to adding them to the clash list...

Wow, if I'd known that before I'd have added my daughter's birthday (9
Nov) to the list about 25 years ago; maybe I wouldn't have been at IETF
meetings for all but two...