Re: Last Call: <draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-05.txt> (IETF Email List Archiving, Web-based Browsing and Search Tool Requirements) to Informational RFC

2012-07-21 06:38:54
I have read this document, and based on my experience with mailing lists both at the IETF and the W3C, it is adequate. I sincerely hope that support for Archived-At message header fields will be provided, because this can be extremely convenient to quickly reference a message in communication with third parties (starting with the mailing list proper).

Regards,   Martin.