Re: Feedback Requested on Draft Fees Policy

2012-07-22 09:55:30
In theory yes, a signed document would be sufficient.

In practice it would then require an expert witness at $400/hr to
explain that it meant it was authentic.

The schedule of fees seems a reasonable response to a real cost being
imposed on the organization.

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Richard L. Barnes