Re: [IAB] Draft Fees for Processing Legal Requests Policy

2012-08-02 18:10:30

On Aug 2, 2012, at 11:07 AM 8/2/12, Eggert, Lars wrote:

Looks good to me, but I agree with whoever suggested to increase the fees. I
think you could easily double or triple them.

I agree with Lars and the suggestion that the fees could be higher.

- Ralph

On Aug 2, 2012, at 9:47, IETF Administrative Director