Re: [IAB] Draft Fees for Processing Legal Requests Policy

2012-08-02 18:46:54
On Aug 2, 2012, at 16:29, Steven Bellovin
<smb(_at_)cs(_dot_)columbia(_dot_)edu> wrote:
I don't think this can be a profit center; as I understand it, the judge in
any case will rule on the reasonableness of any fees.

Agreed. My intent is not to create a profit center. But I do also avoid this
remaining a loss center for us.

But I guess we don't need to discuss this here further. I'm sure the IAOC has
taken note and will look into this.

Lars