Re: Modern Global Standards Paradigm

2012-08-12 14:38:42
Dear Mr. Carpenter,
I do not understand this.
Would you want to examplify the ITU supposed good manners?
I am lost.
Portzamparc

2012/8/12 Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>:
For those utterly mystified by the recent message under the above subject
header, let me note that my spam folder earlier today included a rather
incomprehensible message from JFC Morfin. I'm about to add jean-michel
bernier de portzamparc to my spam filters too, of course.

Alternatively, you could waste your time trying to make sense of those
messages. Good luck with that.

Regards
   Brian