Re: Modern Global Standards Paradigm

2012-08-12 19:04:19
2012/8/12 Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>

"jean-michel" == jean-michel bernier de portzamparc <
jmabdp(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:
    jean-michel> Dear Mr. Carpenter,
    jean-michel> I do not understand this.
    jean-michel> Would you want to examplify the ITU supposed good manners?
    jean-michel> I am lost.

So am I.

I am too. So, we both are.

You process to represent open source developers.

?

Yes, many of us are concerned about USG control over ICANN, but
I don't know where/how you pretend to represent "us", when we can't even
agree on much at all on a good day.

Quite true: you say we pretend something we never pretended.
Now, you welcome to help us.
Cheers.
MF Berny