Re: IETF 92 in Dallas!

2012-08-15 23:49:33
Hi All,
  In my humble opinion I totally agree with Arturo. So far I do know
several cities in Latin America and I believe Sao Paulo (Brazil) or
Cancun (Mexico) might be a good options. Of course there are many more
good cities, those ware the first two that came to my mind.
  I hope IETF 100 can be done over there.

See you,

Alejandro,