Re: IETF 92 in Dallas!

2012-08-16 19:49:15
It is possible that Brazil will be looking to host various
international conferences ahead of the Olympics as 'practice runs'.
China did that and so have other countries.

Given the Government of Brazil's interest in things Internetish it
might be an opening.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Fred Baker (fred) <fred(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>