RE: [GROW] [Idr] draft-ietf-grow-ops-reqs-for-bgp-error-handling-05

2012-09-04 10:25:42
Rob Shakir wrote (on Fri 31-Aug-2012 at 19:00 +0100):
Thanks for this detailed analysis. It is akin to something that
Alton Lo and I worked through whilst defining the critical and
semantic error types (and suggested inclusions).

If you'll forgive me for responding to some particular points, I
feel this might aid the discussion and positioning. I have added
comments in-line marked [rjs].