Re: [IETF] Re: Recall petition for Mr. Marshall Eubanks

2012-11-01 13:22:22
On 11/1/2012 11:08 AM, Dave Crocker wrote:

On 11/1/2012 10:52 AM, Michael StJohns wrote:
Per Olafur's email, I submitted my signature directly to him, along with
my Nomcom eligibility status.  I'm sure other's did as well, so you
shouldn't take the absence of emails on this list as lack of support for
the proposal.

(wearing no hat)

As a small point of procedures, no one is sending an actual signature.
But eSign works if we agree it does.

It therefore would provide a modicum of better assurance for signatories to send the email that declares their signature directly to the ISOC President rather than to the person initiating the recall.
At which point the framework has a bump - would you send all notices or votes for a finding of consensus to the IESG? It is after all the same model right? If so then no one votes on the consensus within the WG anymore it would seem and this also would need to be done before the IESG in some form as well...

todd

d/

--
Regards TSG
"Ex-Cruce-Leo"

//Confidential Mailing - Please destroy this if you are not the intended
recipient.