Re: [IETF] Re: Recall petition for Mr. Marshall Eubanks

2012-11-01 13:39:58
On 01/11/2012 14:08, Dave Crocker wrote:

On 11/1/2012 10:52 AM, Michael StJohns wrote:
Per Olafur's email, I submitted my signature directly to him, along with
my Nomcom eligibility status.  I'm sure other's did as well, so you
shouldn't take the absence of emails on this list as lack of support for
the proposal.

(wearing no hat)

As a small point of procedures, no one is sending an actual signature.

It therefore would provide a modicum of better assurance for signatories to send the email that declares their signature directly to the ISOC President rather than to the person initiating the recall.

d/

Dave,

As this never been attempted before, by collecting the "signatures" myself, checking the NomCom eligibility and diversity in organizations as required by RFC3777, I hoped to reduce the work that Lynn had to do.
In the case the petition fails to get enough "signers" ISOC's work is no-op.

I will be happy when/if recall petition is submitted to include all the emails that I have got as "proof" that I did not stuff the box, and publish the names of "signers", and the integrity of the process can be challenged at that time.

    Olafur