Re: I* Member Removal Process

2012-11-02 14:22:46
Noel,

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 8:09 PM, Noel Chiappa
<jnc(_at_)mercury(_dot_)lcs(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu>wrote:

And he's definitely "unable to serve". But I guess the IETF would rather
deploy the most onerous, heavy-weight bureacratic process it can find (one
intended for entirely different circumstances), as opposed to using the
capability _already in its process documents exactly for cases like this_.

        Noel

Marshall was clearly unable to serve in the past three months. The question
is: Would it be possible for him to return within a couple of weeks, or not.

I wish he could. However, this is unclear for me and I has no information
at all.

Best,

Géza