Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC

2012-11-15 08:47:25
Nice to try and keep it short.

But I was hoping for some more detail and explanation.
I have not followed the discussions (if any) in the WG
so I may be missing the reasons why you need this much
space. I would hope that the WG (if they have consensus
(which may be something different than "the WG felt"))
could elaborate or summarize the discussions that lead
to the conclusion that this amount of space is needed
and makes sense.

Pointers to the WG mlist discussions where the pros
and cons of various prefixes sizes are discussed or
summarize would also be welcome.

Bert