Re: NomCom: Call for Nominations - IAOC Mid-Term Vacancy

2012-11-20 10:14:11
Phil,

I apologize for the confusion.

The NomCom, as part of its annual work, is required to fill the IAOC
position currently held by Dave Crocker. This position is a two-year
term starting in March 2013. The NomCom previously requested nominees
for this position and has received community feedback on these
nominees. The NomCom will make a public announcement about this
position once we have completed the confirmation process.

Additionally, the IAOC has a mid-term vacancy that was created by the
resignation of Marshall Eubanks. Marshall was serving a two year term
that began in March 2012. The NomCom has been asked to find an
individual to serve out the rest of Marshall's term. The first step in
filling this vacancy is to request nominations from the community of
individuals the NomCom should consider for this position.

I hope this provides some additional clarity.
- Matt Lepinski

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Phillip Hallam-Baker