IETF Chair's Presentation at the Global Standards Symposium in Dubai

2012-11-21 13:04:09
Last Monday, I gave a short presentation on collaboration among standards
development organizations at the Global Standards Symposium in Dubai, UAE.

The Internest Society has posted my slides and a transcript of my words.  These
are available here:
http://www.internetsociety.org/doc/remarks-global-standards-symposium-2012

I referenced the OpenStand principles in my comments.  These can be found at
http:www.open-stand.org.

Leslie Daigle, the Chief Internet Technology Officer at the Internet Society,
took this opportunity to write a brief post about OpenStand; it is available
here:
http://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2012/11/open-internet-standards-collaboration

Thanks,
  Russ