Re: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC

2012-11-27 07:31:09
I want to thank everyone who has provided feedback on this draft. Given the issues raised, I am sending the draft back to the LISP WG for additional work. I encourage folks interested in this draft to participate on the LISP mailing list.

Regards,
Brian