Re: Creating an IETF Working Group Draft

2012-12-02 14:25:50

        So it is ok to have bad ideas as I+D, possibly harmful for the Internet
just to have a structured discussion?

Regards,
as

On 02/12/2012 18:21, Melinda Shore wrote:
On 12/2/12 11:18 AM, Arturo Servin wrote:

     In Section 2.1, I would add in specifically-inappropriate criteria:

     - Accept an I+D for the merely fact to have a more structured
discussion in the WG.

I'm actually not sure about that.  It seems to me that in the past
we've had working group documents which were not intended for
publication, and I think they'd fall under this criterion.  I may
be misremembering.  At any rate I'm not sure I see the value in
ruling these out.

Melinda