Re: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-07.txt> (JSON Pointer) to Proposed Standard

2012-12-17 21:54:36
The key advantage to the current syntax is that it's just absolutely drop
dead simple. I get what you're saying but I'd rather avoid increasing the
complexity of the syntax any more than we absolutely have to. And, to be
absolutely honest, I haven't yet seen an actual application case where it's
been an issue (that's not to say they don't exist, just haven't seen it in
practice yet). What's your suggestion for making the syntax better?

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Robert Sayre <sayrer(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>