Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-06

2012-12-18 14:15:09
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-07
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2012-12-18
IESG Telechat date: 2012-12-20

couple of nits that might be worth consideration prior to final publication.

Note: This review is incremental to my review of version 05 at last call. All
of my comments in that review have been resolved except as described in this
message.

** Major issues:

None

** Minor issues:

None

** Nits/editorial comments:

-- The 2119 paragraph was removed, but there's still an orphaned 2119 entry in
the informational reference section.

-- There's a new IANA considerations section. However, I suggest it contain a
full sentence to the effect of "This document makes no requests of IANA" rather
than simply "None".  (OTOH, this may get removed before final publication
anyway...)