Happy Holidays & Winter Break Notice

2012-12-19 14:55:44
Happy Holidays from the IETF Secretariat! Since we cannot send each and every
one of you a holiday card, we opted to make a holiday video for your viewing
enjoyment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YR-d3JHYec&feature=youtu.be

Please note that the AMS offices will be closed for holiday break from Dec 24
through Jan 1. However, we will be checking email for any urgent issues.

Thank you for a great 2012, and we look forward to working with you in the new
year!

Regards,

Alexa

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>