Re: [ih] 30th Anniversary of Transition to TCP/IP

2012-12-31 16:21:33
born in 1963, i felt throughout the 70's and 80's that i had been born
too late, that all the fun stuff had been done already. now in the
10's i feel like we're just getting going and that i was probably born
too soon, that all the fun stuff is coming 50 years from now.

if you missed the '60s, indeed you were born too late.

we watched the moon landing with our host's great grandmother who grew
up with gas lighting in her home.

the pace accelerates.  technology advances more and more rapidly.
civilization?  not so much.

randy