Re: travel guide for the next IETF...

2013-01-04 17:18:02

Mark,

This location was "dictated" (if that's the right word) by a desire to
co-locate (back-to-back) with the IEEE.

As for transportation to restaurants etc, I believe shuttle options ar
being explored.

Ole

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013, Mark Nottingham wrote:

If the powers that be want to encourage us to come for the entire
week, choosing places like this doesn't help. I don't need a tourist
paradise, but I don't want to eat from the same hotel restaurant six
days in a row. And needing a car is absurd.

</grumble>

P.S. I wonder how the "Stand Your Ground" laws will be interpreted
by IETF participants... perhaps our discussions will be extra-civil
this time. At least they're recorded...