Re: travel guide for the next IETF...

2013-01-06 20:26:37
yeah, I know, but I gotta say to the IEEE.... SERIOUSLY?

Apparently the IEEE folks love it, have been there before.

Look at the reviews on Tripadvisor or Google, and for the most part
they're quite positive.  We're an odd group, much more price sensitive
than most conventioneers, and way more demanding about food options.

Having said that, I'm renting a car and staying at the Sheraton about
2 miles away for $16/day plus a surprisingly small number of points.
If you ask nicely, you can drive around with me and look for places to
eat.