Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-ft-03.txt> (A Fast-Track way to RFC with Running Code) to Experimental RFC

2013-01-15 07:15:47

Hiya,

I hate it when we end up legislating for common sense, so I
agree that for the experiment, this point could be put in the
wiki.

Great. I'm accumulating stuff like that in the "changes"
section (9.1) of the working version [1] for now, so when
we get towards the end of LC, I'll look at adding things
to the wiki.

Perhaps we could just add "Participants must exercise
common sense at all times" to the Note Well.

But if that worked, we'd have much less fun;-)

S.

[1] http://down.dsg.cs.tcd.ie/misc/draft-farrell-ft-04.txt