Re: Comments on draft-shafranovich-mime-sql-03

2013-01-23 22:58:31
Regarding this issue in particular, the reason why I am saying that
SQL client/server communication is out of scope for this, is because
the ISO specification addresses how that is done in several different
scenarios, including embedded and direct methods. Hypothetically, if
such communication were to use HTTP with this media type, then the
charset parameter would be used instead.

Yakov

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Yakov Shafranovich