Re: Showing support during IETF LC...

2013-02-23 06:07:59
In addition to what said, I think that the most important think is
that the submitted draft be examined by the community, or read by the
community, this is what IESG needs to know the feeling in the
community after being read. I hope all drafts be read at least by 3 of
the community (not sure of statistics, known only by the IESG),
because we don't want most of our RFCs only commented/read by the IETS
:-)

AB