Petition for "We the People" US Federal Government petition process: Create a Request for Comment (RFC) process similar to the IETF's for taking in suggestions for innovation from public.

2013-03-07 11:21:19
Hi all:

If you agree, please sign this petition.  I'd appreciate your help in
crossing the thresholds required for consideration.

Regards,

Sam

Text of the Petition:

*"Create a Request for Comment (RFC) process similar to the IETF's for
taking in suggestions for innovation from public.*

*I believe that the "We the People" initiative is a good idea,
grassroots-level suggestions, but a less than ideal implementation for
collection of innovation suggestions.*

*I propose that the Federal Government implement a process and structure
similar to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Internet Draft and
Request For Comment (RFC) processes and organization, which has proven to
be *extremely* effective at filtering the Internet trolls, which have
hijacked the "We the People" website and at collecting and acting on valid
innovation proposals from anyone with an idea.*

*The Internet Draft process of the IETF works so effectively at filtering
out Internet trolls because of the rigor and structure required for a
proposal to be submitted.*

*http://www.ietf.org**"*

*
*