RE: [MMUSIC] Update on Orlando time for human language draft discussion

2013-03-11 09:20:58
My understanding was that the idea was to label a particular media stream,
rather than (for example) a SIP body.

Different media streams could have different labels.

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: mmusic-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:mmusic-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf
Of Harald Alvestrand
Sent: 10 March 2013 15:07
To: Randall Gellens
Cc: Ari Keranen; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; Alexey Melnikov; Gunnar Hellstrom;
DRAGE,
Keith (Keith); Peter Saint-Andre;
ietf-languages-bounces(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no;
Flemming Andreasen; Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) Tschofenig; Peter Saint-Andre;
Brian Rosen; mmusic(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] Update on Orlando time for human language draft
discussion

Sorry for barging in late on this thread, but quick questions:

- what's the right mailing list to post to on this one?
- have everyone read RFC 3282 (the standalone "accept-language" spec)?

Seems to me the desired semantic is more accept-language than
content-language.