GenART LC review of draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-03

2013-03-25 07:16:28
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document: draft-merkle-ikev2-ke-brainpool-03

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2013-3-25

IETF LC End Date: 2013-3-26

IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

1.       In table 1 the Transform ID are specified as TBD1 to TBD4. I
noticed that IANA have already assigned values 27-30. So they should be
specified. If not it will be good to ask the RFC editor before publication
to update the table. I saw that you only asked IANA to allocate values.

2.       In the IANA section I did not understand to which table you are
referring to "For the new entries in the table of the Transform Type 4
repository, a reference to Section 2.3 of [IKE_DH_Req] shall be included in
the column named "Recipient Tests" indicating the required checks for the
other peer's Diffie-Hellman public keys."

Nits/editorial comments: