Re: [manet] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-02.txt

2013-03-23 15:18:03
Hi Jiazi (draft editor)

Please note that I had effort to make below change in this draft, but
my name is not in acknowledgement as others were. Please add my name.
I don't think the changes was not influenced by my inputs and
discussions. I don't think that the changes was to happen if I ignored
the draft ( i.e. it was in WGLC and not much discussions). I don't
think I should be discouraged,

Best regards
Abdussalam Baryun,
If the IETF culture is to encourage participants then editors SHOULD
add efforts owners in acknowledgements, otherwise participants MAY be
discouraged (depends on individual culture).

The below message in MANET WG list