Re: On the tradition of I-D "Acknowledgements" sections

2013-03-24 20:05:41
On 3/24/13 4:55 PM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
In this way we have connections between inputs otherwise the IETF
system has no connection between its important information.

We have the mailing list archives, we've got the document shepherd
writeups, we've got the IESG evaluation record, we've got the IESG
writeups, we've got meeting minutes, we've got jabber session
archives, we've got audio recordings of meetings, and we've got the
document history.

Melinda