Re: On the tradition of I-D "Acknowledgements" sections (was: Re: [manet] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-02.txt)

2013-03-24 17:10:53
At 08:46 24-03-2013, John Curran wrote:
It is non-sensical to expect document editors to track and list everybody
who had input on a given draft, particularly when one considers the volume
of comments received on many of the mailing lists and working groups.

I would expect a document editor to track changes and be able to explain why the changes were made. My guess is that a significant number of working group drafts do not receive a high volume of comments.