Re: draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00

2013-04-02 00:46:03
Dear Mr. Guo,

This I-D is a good idea. It is the first time I hear about the idea of
IDOCA (Interconnection and Interoperability of Cloud-Office Application)
with the html file format. If this idea comes true, it will be beneficial
to all cloud-office user. However, the problem of security will arise with
the interconnection and the interoperability, but the solution for it is
not specific in this I-D. Maybe deeper discusses need to be made.

Kun