Re: draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00

2013-04-02 01:35:36
Yes,I think this idea very goog too, But how to make various software
vendors agree to do so ?Especially in larger companies ,such as google
docs, office365,why they to do so ?where they do the interest in this?And
finally the implementation of the technology is who is going to achieve?

Susie

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Kun Yang <yangkun2005(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>