Re: question about draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat

2013-04-10 11:29:14
Hi, Nevil (and the IETF list, now).

This is my third attempt at requesting clarification about the status of this document. I have been trying to reach you since November.

Since you have not responded to any of my previous posts, I'm cc'ing the IETF list, which I sincerely hope you track.

For the IETF list - if anyone knows why these sort of questions are not being answered, please post.

Thanks,

Joe