RE: question about draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat

2013-04-10 16:29:54
Joe,

In my address book I also have ise(_at_)ref-editor(_dot_)org and
n(_dot_)brownlee(_at_)auckland(_dot_)ac(_dot_)nz both cc'ed here.

Looking at http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat/ the I-D
state is "Response to Review Needed" as you noted. I don't have an key to the
ISE states, but this one would seem to be plain English. The History tab
doesn't show more than the I-D revisions and state changes so I can't tell when
the review came in or whether there was a subsequent review.

The ISE is, of course, out of the remit of the IESG, but you might try asking
the IAB if they have a lever.

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Joe
Touch
Sent: 10 April 2013 17:23
To: Nevil Brownlee
Cc: IETF discussion list
Subject: Re: question about draft-touch-tcp-ao-nat

Hi, Nevil (and the IETF list, now).

This is my third attempt at requesting clarification about the status of
this document. I have been trying to reach you since November.

Since you have not responded to any of my previous posts, I'm cc'ing the
IETF list, which I sincerely hope you track.

For the IETF list - if anyone knows why these sort of questions are not
being answered, please post.

Thanks,

Joe