Re: [OPSEC] Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets-03.txt> (Security Implications of IPv6 on IPv4 Networks) to Informational RFC

2013-04-12 22:30:42
Hi, Brian,

For simplicity sake (and because I'm not sure how one would tone that
one down), my suggestion would be to apply you proposed text, modulo
that sentence.

Would that be okay with you? -- If not, please do let me know, so that
we can try to find a way forward that keeps everyone happy.

Well, it's not for me to call the consenus, but with that sentence
removed I would personally enter the "no objection" state.

Good.

BTW, it's unclear to me whether I should keep in in the acks or not...
so please do let me know how you'd like me to proceed in this respect.

P.S.: For any other future reviews: I usually do my best to address
others' comments. In the event that you submit feedback, and it looks
like I have not tried to address it, please resend/ping me (most likely
I tried but failed, the feedback slipped by, or whatever... )

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Fernando Gont